Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Play Time






We took the kids to a park today, that was located in this great little village town. It had all kinds of trails back into the woods and the prettiest creek I`ve seen in a long time. The water was freezing, but who could resist? There were also caves we could go in. Missouri really is a beautiful place, and although we miss you all, we are glad to be in this place the Lord has made. Sorry some of the pics aren`t very good. The batteries died in the camera, and I had to use my phone. Hope you all have a blessed day, and that you would be a blessing to others.-K


Side note- Gabe is often called a pajama sales man, in our family, because it`s the thing he loves to wear the most.

2 comments:

jared wilbanks said...

How nice! It reminds me of home. I can't wait to go back in a couple of weeks. You all will have to come visit sometime when Jared and I are in TN/KY. My parents house has an awesome creek and woods. It was such a blessing to grow up in that area, and I'm glad to see that you and the kids are enjoying it too.

Also, that pic of Layla and Hagen is great. They both look so pretty! And, I love Layla's outfit too!

-Nikki

Brittnie said...

beautiful!