Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Just an Update

We have been back in Texas for almost 2 months. It has been a whirl-wind for sure, but it has been so Good to be home. I have missed The Lone Star State for far too long.
 The Lord is teaching our family many lessons. A major lesson is to love each other no matter our situation. The RV is a small space and there are a lot of us. People get stepped on, bumped into, I have hit my head on the corner of the cabinet doors several times, because someone had it opened, the dog and cat wrestle, the list of little annoyances could go on and on, but I get the sense that the Lord is preparing us for something, something big. I don`t know what it would be, but learning to be thankful, kind, and loving even in this small space is part of our preparation. All the little things that a family struggles with seems to be exaggerated in a small space, or maybe it is being brought to light, so that we might deal with it. I have been praying for some time that the Lord would strengthen our family, and that we may live more for Him each day. I see this happening slowly, through this new experience. So much has had to be sloughed away; stuff for sure, but also self. We have to be more understanding of one another, more aware of one another, more respectful of one another. These have been unexpected blessings.
 I have seen the Lord`s hand moving so much since we have been here. Even though there were those who tried to hurt us, before we left, but the Lord provided Abundantly for our journey, and every day since. We don`t have a lot of extra, but we always have what we need.
He has sent us to a Wonderful RV park, in the country, yet only a mile or two from town. The owners are Christians, and the sweetest couple. We have come to love them like family.
There are lots of fun things to do here, and many of them are free. We have picked gallons of wild berries, gone to museums, aquariums,the library, and the beach, all for free. Of course we have missed seeing Wade as much, but staying busy does help pass the time. Just this last weekend we got to spend some quality and quantity time with him, which was wonderful, and very recharging. I can not tell you how proud of him I am. It seems he has found a new zeal for the Lord that is contagious.
I also celebrated my birthday this last month, it was so nice to be able to spend part of that weekend with my sister, who only lives over an hr from us now.
There are many more little things that the Lord has worked out for us, daily there are new reasons to praise Him. Even the sun is better in Texas, and I am just so happy to be home, even if it is in a small place. Just because this has been an adjustment does not mean it isn`t a goal or dream of mine, it just makes it reality.
 I leave you with a few pics and verses from our resent adventures. God Bless-K 

Lamentations3:22-23 Because of the Lord`s great love we are not consumed; for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.


 Easter with my sister and sweet, new friends.


 Texas sunset :)

Psalm 119:35  Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight.
 Proverbs 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths strait.
 Sea center, touch pool

Job23:10a  But He knows the way that I take...
 Hagen`s b-day gift to me-Love it :)



 "contemplation"
 Charlie at the RV park, isn`t it pretty here?

Acts 2:28  You have made known to me the paths of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence.


Isaiah 30:21  Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way ; walk in it."

No comments: